Learn the following skills:
- How to be responsible and demonstrate leadership
- How to make good decisions and manage difficult behaviours
- Information on children’s developmental stages, and specific strategies for each stage
- How to feed, diaper, dress, and play with children and babies
- How to recognize and prevent unsafe situations, make safe choices and promote safe behaviours
- First aid skills
Participants must be at least 11 years old or have completed grade 5 to take this course.
Please bring a doll or teddy bear that will fit a diaper. We will have a 30 minute lunch break and two juice breaks throughout the day. Please make sure all food is peanut free.
Register Online Now, its fast, safe and easy!
Please select your date, follow the prompts, and check your inbox for a receipt.
Sept. 24th 9:00 - 4:30
October TBA 9:00 - 4:30
Contact Bullseye Safety:
Krystal or Jonathan Wieler
Downtown Red Deer, #303, 4825 47th St.
Competitive Rates with Quality Training.
Training at our place or yours.
Book online now!