Enform H2S Alive Training: This one day course prepares you in case of an emergency. And provides you with the information needed in dealing with hydrogen sulphide.
Course Outcome of H2S Alive Training:
- Identify properties, health hazards & locations of H2S.
- Explain the role & risk assessment when working in an H2S environment.
- Demonstrate the donning and doffing of respiratory protective equipment.
- Explain the use of gas detectors & monitors.
- Explain each step of the initial response strategy in an H2S incident.
**Please Bring Photo ID to class.**
**Please wear appropriate clothing as we practice rescue techniques. (No shorts, skirts, low cut shirts).**
Contact Bullseye Safety:
Krystal or Jonathan Wieler
Downtown Red Deer, 4734 50th St.
Competitive Rates with Quality Training.
Training at our place or yours.
Book your group today!