***Please note we are currently moving to a new location and expanding our services to meet your needs better. Regular classes will resume September 1st. Otherwise to book a private or onsite class please email BullseyeSafetyRD@gmail.com Thank you for your understanding.
Looking for flexible Safety Training Services to meet the needs of your group or company?
We will come to you!
Bullseye Safety specializes in Onsite Safety Training. We will send an instructor to you and train your group in your space* on your time. We offer Enform and Red Cross Safety Courses such as First Aid and H2S Alive.
Here is how it works:
1) You pick the date and time that you need an instructor.
2) We send an instructor to your facility* (Office, Camp etc.).
3) We certify your employees with the required safety training.
4) You save time and money.
What is required?
1) Classroom space sufficient and appropriate for the amount of students.*
2) Pricing is based on a minimum of 5 students.
Benefits of Onsite Training:
1) Team Building: When coworkers come together for the goal of enhancing workplace safety they build a culture of respect and understanding while having fun.
2) Flexible Pace: We are on your schedule and are able to plan the course to suite your time frame.
3) Easy To Find: Since we come to you, your employees will not have to worry about unfamiliar directions, traffic congestion and finding parking.
4) Tailored Training: As much as possible our instructors will focus and direct the class discussion on topics that are relevant to your company's specific needs.
5) Lunch Catering Option: Upon request, we can arrange for lunch to be catered for the class.
Do you require safety training services at a remote location? Our services can meet your needs wherever you are. Our instructor travel and accommodation rates are competitive and flexible.
Don't have sufficient space in your office? We can accommodate your group in our classroom in Red Deer. Also, we can reserve space in a suitable location such as a hotel conference room.
Book Your Group Today!
Call: 403-358-8270 or Email: BullseyeSafetyRD@gmail.com
*Classroom must meet fire and safety codes for intended use. Classroom must be adequately set up for students to be comfortable and safe. Classroom must have adequate lighting and ventilation. Classroom must have adequate space for a projector or TV for power point presentation. Washrooms must be clean and accessible for students. Some classes require open floor space. Classroom must be free of noise and distractions that would hinder learning.
Onsite Training at it's best.
Our qualified and experienced instructors come to you.
Group Training Rates:
Standard First Aid: 2days, $125/person.
Blended Learning First Aid: 1 day, $110/person.
Re-certification: 1 day, $75/person.
Emergency First Aid: 1 day, $99/person.
H2S Alive Course: 1 day, $125/person.
Standard F.A. & H2S Alive Together: $250/person (Package Rate).
Contact Bullseye Safety:
Krystal or Jonathan Wieler
Downtown Red Deer, 4734 50th St.
Competitive Rates with Quality Training.
Training at our place or yours.
Book your group today!